DBSK and SuperJunior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBSK and SuperJunior

Watch subbed vidoes by DBJR's Subbing team here
Recruiting new mods please PM dian.
Needs MODERATORS, DESIGNERS, KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, SPANISH Translators
Latest topics
» International Project for Super Junior - 3 Years Anniversary Event
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am by callten061

» Jobs-a-good’un
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:19 am by stonecoldst

» [Project] 2009 DongBangShinKi 5=1 P
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:15 am by stonecoldst

» Types of Mouse Pads
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI ship mouse pads outside of the United States?
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI “drop ship” mouse pads?
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 pm by megavideolinks

» Summer On The Underground
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm by dellpassword

» travel to vietnam
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm by dellpassword

» Sai Gon - Phu Quoc beach break
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm by dellpassword

» Down On The Floor
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm by dellpassword

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Project] Super Junior 2009

+24
phlowt
smfreak01
karenhoon
mai_ree
peanut15
daiyahucop
sujuforever13
cha5maine
SJ'sELF
bellelovesuju
mangadenosh
superna
sya38
huwipu
myroo
Mary4A
Asuka
Digital Lolita
mara04
chaeyoung1008
Hirin
CassiopeiaCharco
miia186
blurkimchi
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 28 Feb 2009, 2:21 am

SujuDBSKLove

Visitor
Visitor

Am i too late to post these messages?

To: Super Junior

Hello oppas...Hope you will have time to read these messages. I'm a big fan of you guys. No words can describe how much i love you as a fan. Even though there are many new groups debuted nowadays, i'm still waiting for your comeback. Stay healthy and happy. Hope this year and years to come Suju will becoming more successful. Hope to see you guys one day.

Super Junior fighthing!

Much love, Nass
Hometown: Brunei Darussalam (located in Southeast Asia)
Current city: London, United Kingdom.

52[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 28 Feb 2009, 7:01 am

Kaii

I hope I am not too late. Just found out bout this whole thing >.<

To: Super Junior
Name : Kaiyisha (Malaysia)

Annyong Haseyo Very Happy
Please call me Kaii. I hope you guys are doing well. PLEASE OH PLEASE COME DO A CONCERT IN MALAYSIA. Im dying to see you guys again ^^.
I really have nothing to say, because my love for Super Junior cannot be described or stated in words. So, hope you guys are doing well. And please tell Kyuhyun to eat some more, everytime I see him in a new picture, he's skinnier. I can't wait for your 3rd Album to come out. Im absolutely excited right now Smile
Oh, Heechul, please stay young! And don't worry, you will get a girlfriend (the one writing this note IS your GIRLFRIEND Razz ) haha,
Anyway, I hope you guys can come visit Malaysia again. I really hope to see you guys, and be able to scream like a fangirl again Very Happy Very Happy
I love you, saranghae, Super Junior I love you

Super Junior hwaiting!

53[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:22 am

sujugirl_elf

sujugirl_elf
Visitor
Visitor

i'm emiey from Malaysia
anneyong haesayo...

sorry for my broken english...

i'm very love super junior member..

although i have been a fan of suju for only about 2 years

but i really love all of suju member..

all of yours are very cute n act cute too...

even i'm never seen u guys face to face but

i'm also learn hangeul a little bit bcoz of u guys...

cannot wait to buy ur 3rd album...

hope u guys always healthy n hepi....

congratulation for ur successful at 2nd album!!!

hope 3rd album more success n get high ranking than DBSK!!!!

fighting!!! bye2... all of my kisses for u....hehe... Very Happy I love you Very Happy Embarassed

54[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Fri 06 Mar 2009, 12:12 pm

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

I WILL STOP TAKING IN MESSAGE ..
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYMORE ..
I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD ...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=685195545&ref=profile

55[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Tue 26 May 2009, 8:20 am

marshaloveskpop

marshaloveskpop
Visitor
Visitor

To: Super Junior~

안녕~슈퍼 주니어~
너 괜찮니?너희들 괜찮니 희망
한국어로 좋지 않아 죄송합니다
너희들은 여기 때 필리핀에서 오는거야?
두분 다 너무 사랑 ~
hope you guys can really come~
bounce all of your fans here in the philippines will be very excited and happy~ bounce
Love lots~ Marsha~ fan girl~

56[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Please come Malaysia Sun 07 Jun 2009, 9:49 pm

SJ Alway

I hope Super Junior will come Malaysia for their 2nd Tour Super Show
Last time I think they will come, I feel very anticipated and excited waiting them, but
they cancelled the schedule to Malaysia for a concert
I feel very disappointed

I really hope this time they can come Malaysia, Please............

57[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 19 Sep 2009, 4:18 pm

Nikki967threefo

Visitor
Visitor

To: Super Junior,

God blessed me with 13 Angels from Heaven. I thank God for you. Before you I haven't been a fan to anyone else. On September the year of 2007 in college I was looking for Full House Korean drama on youtube. By mistake I clicked on Super Junior Full House and I watched all the series. In my whole life until that day I haven't seen such beautiful men full of love, joy, great personalities and so down-to-earth. I enjoy every moment, watching your music videos, events, star king, music bank and a lot more. I made a Birthday Party video for you. I pray that God will pick you up off your feet when you are dealing with your trouble times and just pray and ask God to help you with situation. "I can do all things through Chris whose strengthens me" I have banners for your Birthday gifts that I made. I want to give it to you personally. I want you to have them. I want us to be good friends. People are afraid of the number 13 but not me when I see 13 I think of Super Junior and Super Junior M too. I will pray for all of you and everyone else. I will always support you and I will always love you. You mean so much to me, I love you deep within my heart. Saranghaeyo. Super Junior Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Nicole

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum