DBSK and SuperJunior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBSK and SuperJunior

Watch subbed vidoes by DBJR's Subbing team here
Recruiting new mods please PM dian.
Needs MODERATORS, DESIGNERS, KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, SPANISH Translators
Latest topics
» International Project for Super Junior - 3 Years Anniversary Event
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am by callten061

» Jobs-a-good’un
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:19 am by stonecoldst

» [Project] 2009 DongBangShinKi 5=1 P
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:15 am by stonecoldst

» Types of Mouse Pads
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI ship mouse pads outside of the United States?
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI “drop ship” mouse pads?
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 pm by megavideolinks

» Summer On The Underground
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm by dellpassword

» travel to vietnam
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm by dellpassword

» Sai Gon - Phu Quoc beach break
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm by dellpassword

» Down On The Floor
[Project] Super Junior 2009 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm by dellpassword

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Project] Super Junior 2009

+24
phlowt
smfreak01
karenhoon
mai_ree
peanut15
daiyahucop
sujuforever13
cha5maine
SJ'sELF
bellelovesuju
mangadenosh
superna
sya38
huwipu
myroo
Mary4A
Asuka
Digital Lolita
mara04
chaeyoung1008
Hirin
CassiopeiaCharco
miia186
blurkimchi
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 2:16 pm

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

Hello Girls,

We have a new project. This time we will work with Show_SJ_UR_Love forum & Heechul_SG.
Their Admin decide to do a project for Super Junior!
Here is a up coming project for 2009!

[Project] Super Junior 2009 2297461382_0f2ca5c023

they decided to do a photobook of Suju Pics from starts till
now, And inside this photo booklet we will add in your message. And
another photobook for each of the member from young till now!

For all my member here, I really hope everyone can join us!

*Your message cannot be too long. Half of a A4 size each.
*You have to write One message for 13
*You can write One more message to any of your fav. Suju member
*Please write your name & country
*Post your message here and we will decide to manual write or print out
*Words are only allow in English Or Korean.
*Only if u write to Hangeng then u can write in Chinese!

If anyone have Suju baby or young photo please PM me, I need that for the book

*All question feel free to post it here.. Thanks!

Closing Date : 28 FEB 2009

This project is held by 2 forum.
One is Show Sj Ur Love
One Is Heechul SG
One is DongBangJunior

YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE HERE

Last edited by blurkimchi on Sat 14 Feb 2009, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=685195545&ref=profile

2[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:26 pm

miia186

miia186
Lover
Lover

To:SUPER JUNIOR

Anyeong Suju oppa!

I'm Amira and I am a fan of yours..
Well,i can't really say I'm a fan..but you guys are like my idols,someone i look up to..
I really LOVE all your songs and i hope that one day,I can show off a few talents just like you guys..
I'm also starting to learn a bit of hangeul to understand you guys more..
I'm hoping to go to Korea one day..that is also part of the reason why I'm learning hangeul!
Do come to singapore soon, okay?
Really hoping to see you guys in Singapore soon!
Anyways,good luck on your new album!
Super Junior fighting!Be happy always!!
Ohh,and also,on behalf of all the ELF's who appreciate your songs,i want to say, Gamsahmnida for all the hardword you put in your songs!

Lots of love,
Amira.

Last edited by miia186 on Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.friendster.com/miia186

3[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:32 pm

miia186

miia186
Lover
Lover

To:Kim Hee Chul

Ahnyeong oppa!
I really like you!I don't know why..But I just do!
Even my sister and friends think I'm weird for liking someone like you but its okay..
Because my friends say sometimes, I'm like you in your personality..
Your the best!
Hee Chul oppa fighting!
Saranghaeyo oppa!

Yours sincerely,
Amira.

http://www.friendster.com/miia186

4[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 7:56 pm

CassiopeiaCharco

CassiopeiaCharco
Lunatic
Lunatic

To : Super Junior

Hi Oppas! ^x^ v
You guys work really hard ! Please Be Healthy! Please Don't Pressure Yourselves!
I really like those songs you guys sang. You guys have really great voices!
Are you guys gonna held a concert here in Malaysia? ^x^
Cause I've never seen you guys live. Really wanna see you guys live! ^x^ v
We Will Support You Guys No Matter What! Please Eat Lots! Sleep Early!
We Love You!
Hwaiting Oppas!

Lots Of Loves ~ S2
Bei Li

5[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 9:38 pm

Hirin

Hirin
Promotional Officer
Promotional Officer

To: Super Junior

Hi!
I'm so glad that you guys work so hard for your fans, and i'm glad you exists. You have helped me through a very hard period. I'm glad your all healthy and I hope you will stay healthy forever. I have supported you from the day you began and I will forever support you! ^^
There might not be many E.L.F here in little Denmark, but I hope there will come more. No matter what happens, I will support you.
When I turn 19 (in 4 years time), I will take to Seoul, and start in a University to be a designer. My dream is to could support my Idols, you and a lot others, through my designs. ^^
Remember not to overwork yourself too much, it's not good for your healths. hehe~
Hope all your dreams and wishes will become true!
Aja Aja Hwaiting Oppas!

Lots of love from Denmark,
Helene ~(^-^)~

http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic

6[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 28 Dec 2008, 12:33 pm

chaeyoung1008

chaeyoung1008
Lunatic
Lunatic

To:Super Junior <3

hello OPPAS!
guys, i so sure, that i really DO LOVE YOU GUYS, really Do!
ahaha, i dunno why i will fell in LOVE with u guys! MAYBE the VOICES? or maybe the LOOKS?LOL, anyway, whatever la~ cause I Love You All Much. i will LOVE ans SUPPORT u guys much if i can, i will do my best! TRUST ME!
When SUJU will come to MSIA to hold a concert?! nexr year or next next year?
even 1o years later, I also will wait for it! :DDDD
I heard hankyung is sick because of working too hard and exhaustion. Hope him is ALRIGHT NOW!
so, my oppas, please take care of yourself. drink more water and rest when u all feel tired. TAKE CARE! SARANGHAEYO!OPPAS!GAMBATEH <333

full of love!
Malaysia <333

Last edited by chaeyoung1008 on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://profiles.friendster.com/seckvoon

7[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 28 Dec 2008, 4:45 pm

mara04

mara04
Promotional Officer
Promotional Officer

To:Super Junior

Annyeong ^.^..
Im a very BIG FAN of yours guys, i always watch all your music videos and other shows in the internet and always listen to your beautiful voices. I'm really glad that your on top now, i mean you guys have a good and SUCCESSFUL career. I love SUPER JUNIOR very much, your my idols. Us people here in the philippines love you guys, some of them ants to learn hangeul like me. My mom also is a big fan of yours. We really HOPE that you can go here in our country and have a CONCERT. We will bo really really HAPPY to see you guys. Always stay HEALTHY and may God Bless you. Take Care. We love you. ^.^

Lots of love,
Jessa^.^

http://us.cyworld.com/marah

8[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:23 pm

chaeyoung1008

chaeyoung1008
Lunatic
Lunatic

To: Ee Teuk <333

heloo~~Ee Teuk oppa!
how are you? i hope you are alright now Very Happy
I AM MISSING YOU! i saw your BABY's PICTURE!it is so CUTE! your baby's watery eyes is still same now! ;D! SOOO CUTTEEEE, TEUKIEE!*kisses, muack muack muack!* When the first time i saw your picture on a magazine with other members! Your SMILES and your EYES caught my attention! i read the name on it, it was Ee-teuk oppa, so i started to i fall in love with you! 2009 is coming soon, so hope everything will be smoothly in 2009!

p/s:Doesnt Matter What Is Going Happen, You Are Still The Same In My Heart <33333
SARANGHAEYO, あいしてる

9[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Tue 30 Dec 2008, 12:07 am

Digital Lolita

Digital Lolita
Lunatic
Lunatic

To: Super Junior~

-hides behind paper and talks shyly-
H-.. Hello oppas ^^
I'm one of your really big fans~ That's why I got the permission to make ELF Romania ^^ We aren't many right now, but we're hoping to get more!
I started learning korean just because you guys appeared in my life.. Now I can't let go of your music! Ah.. Maybe one day I'll get to see you for real.. ^^ I'll never lose hope of this!
I even sent a picture to the "We Are One" project.. I'm doing everything I can to let you guys know that you're really loved in Romania too ^_^
Even if I'm really far away from you, I'd really like to send all my love to you!
Don't push yourselves.. Stay healthy and make ELFs proud of you! As you did until now! We all love and support you!
Best wishes from really-far-away Romania! ^^
Saranghaeyo <3 ^_^

http://www.imeem.com/people/N31BYX4

10[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Tue 30 Dec 2008, 12:26 am

Digital Lolita

Digital Lolita
Lunatic
Lunatic

To: Eunhyuk~! ^_^

Annyeong, oppa ^_^
I hope you're really ok~~
I don't want to get you bored with my message~~ But still, you're really my favourite member in SJ ^^ I don't want to exclude anyone!
I'm watching Kiss The Radio as often as I can~~ Just to see you and Teukie! ^^
I really really wanted to tell you that YOU're the reason I started rapping in korean.. and now I'm learning "One Love", as managed to pull out your rap in "Mirror" pretty good ^^
Can I have a hug from you? ^^ Haha
Even though, I'll just send you one! -hugs- There! ^^
Don't push yourself too much~! Make ELFs proud! You don't know how many tears flow when we hear that you're not well.. So, please stay healthy!
Saranghaeyo, oppa! -hugs-

http://www.imeem.com/people/N31BYX4

11[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Tue 30 Dec 2008, 12:48 am

Asuka

Asuka
Visitor
Visitor

To : Supa junior!

*ehm* ... What's up ? Hope supa junior is doing Ohhhhhkaay! Cause I would really be sad if you don't ....[Well not that sad but still.....] I am fan of yours for some time now , 2006 and I guess I'll never stop being one because of just ONE THING : ---> Super junior memebers have the greatest characters EVER! You guys always make me crack out *laughing* I learned like a lot of korean by watching Tv-shows and stuff with you guys , my mom is thankfull *LOL*
Happy New Year and NEVER CHANGE! ..... please ! and don't push yourself too hard , stress kills! *Best Wishes*

To : Kim Heechul

~Okay , first of all I BET on ANYTHING I can Defeat you at W.O.W *Evil laugh*
~I read on your cyworld that you like Neon Genesis , I really wonder what's your favorite character there... And I wonder if you saw F.M.A pretty cool.
~Hope you'll let your hair longer and get back to your rockish looks ,they were the best.
~Make sure to play Red Alert , I would really enjoy knowing I could defeat you at that too , oh and Unreal Tournament , pretty cool [if you haven't yet]
~Stop shaving your cat! Let her hair grow and make her a visual kei haricut *haahahaa*
~Oh check out these songs : Within Temptation : Enter and NightWish - Planet Hell / Nemo, it's just that they obsses me lately , just wanted to share.[but listen to them really loud]
~Well blabla and about your personality , you are not that bad, I mean for me at least you are the best *haha* and trust me I'm worst..... so they say *Evil smile* Mwhahaha.
~Don't know what else to say , well never change XD Jya NA!!

P.S -> My hair is cooler than yours *Mwhahaha* [Just felt saying something to tease you *mwhahha*]

12[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Tue 30 Dec 2008, 5:49 pm

Mary4A

Mary4A
Visitor
Visitor

To: Super Junior~

Hi~
Hope that you guys are fine~.Super Junior changed my life and i'm very thankful for learning me not to give up,to have hope,thanks for making my days full of happiness,thanks for eveything.
Maybe,one day we'll see you guys LIVE... [I wanted to make something about these love feelings and i put them in some drawings maybe somethime these drawings will arrive to you~].Also we are far away but even if we cannot be with you there,we always be with you in another mood,with our minds,souls and with all the LOVE!Hope the new year will bring you in Romania too and also to bring you success,love,happiness,everything that you guys want!Take care each other [your healt is very important for us!]and never give up!Good luck guys and HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

With much love from Romania,
Mary.

Last edited by Mary4A on Thu 01 Jan 2009, 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

13[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty SuJu project 2009 Tue 30 Dec 2008, 11:02 pm

Miru

Anneyonghaseyo!~
My name is Miru.I am a very big fan from Romania!I know about Super Junior since 2006 summer when I saw for the first time the "U" MV.It was then when i fell in love with you guys!Then I started watching Super Junior Full House and EHB which made me love you even more.Now...Thanks God,I found more SuJu fans here,in Romania.Together,we are trying to make you guys popular here!Until now,we are like 20 fans.Not so many -___-"...but you know...it's the quality that matters not the quantity. xD
My dream is to see you guys LIVE! Maybe someday you'll come in Romania..or I'll come in Korea.Until then
take care!~Cuz we wanna see you healthy!
And don't forget~your fans from Romania are supporting you!~FIGHTING!

14[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Tue 30 Dec 2008, 11:37 pm

myroo

myroo
Visitor
Visitor

Anneyonghaseyo!~
My name is Miru.I am a very big fan from Romania!I know about Super Junior since 2006 summer when I saw for the first time the "U" MV.It was then when i fell in love with you guys!Then I started watching Super Junior Full House and EHB which made me love you even more.Now...Thanks God,I found more SuJu fans here,in Romania.Together,we are trying to make you guys popular here!Until now,we are like 20 fans.Not so many -___-"...but you know...it's the quality that matters not the quantity. xD
My dream is to see you guys LIVE! Maybe someday you'll come in Romania..or I'll come in Korea.Until then
take care!~Cuz we wanna see you healthy!
And don't forget~your fans from Romania are supporting you!~FIGHTING!

sorry i sent it like guest...sorry

Last edited by myroo on Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

15[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 4:08 am

huwipu

Visitor
Visitor

Dear Super Junior Oppas,

Have you guys eaten? I'm hungry. I'm so excited for your new album!! I don't care for whatever concept is it, since you guys are all around. I hope that you guys always remember to eat and always remember that ELF is there for you.

Sincerely,
Iza, From San Francisco

16[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 4:23 am

huwipu

Visitor
Visitor

To Siwon,

How are you? I hope that your diligently learning english so that one day if i go to Korea and saw you, we could have a conversation. I also hope your not trying to get a body builder type of body are you. Because last time I saw you in the internet half naked you looked scary, too something.... i prefer you in don't don, so lean and muscular. but then it's your body. you are probably busy and maybe, have little sleep but hopefully you don't forget to eat. I'm so excited for the new album!! for suju and sujum!! I wonder what surprises you have in store for us? Oh! by the way, i've watched all your dramas, you're a good actor. I would really get all soo giddy and jumpy if i hear you're in a movie or drama. But i think movie is better, less for filming, more time for suju...

From Iza, San Francisco

17[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty letter to super junior Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:29 am

brialuvs

an nyeong hasae yo!!obbas..^^ chonun bria imnida!!
how are you? 당신이보고 싶습니다 ..
wow! time really travel so fast..it seems like just yesterday you debuted.. lol!
i've been your fans since you debuted..i miss your cute images and childish gestures...thanks to arirang because it is trough arirang that i came to know about you...i watched your music videos many times. and i also have a lot of fun while watching EHB, suju fullhouse, goong t, etc...
you've been my inspiration since then and whenever i feel sad and down its your songs that make me feel stronger and that i can do it..it gives me hope and joy....
i'm really looking forward for your new album to come out....

thank you so much obbas..foreverything..even though you dont know me personally..im not loosing hope that someday i will see you guys in person... Very Happy

i know that you are busy.pls. dont skip meals so that you will not get sick..ala seo?heheheh....
sarang hae...fighting!!!

18[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 4:22 pm

myroo

myroo
Visitor
Visitor

To: DongHae oppa

Hello DongHae oppa!
You are my favourite from Super Junior!I don't know why...I just like you a lot!Maybe you caught my attention with your dancing and singing!I heard some people saying that you are cold hearted...but..I don't think so...I think that you have a child face...with a really cute smile! ^^
DongHae oppa please take care and stay healthy! Don't forget that I am here~far away...supporting you no matter what!
Big kisses and hugs from Romania!
Your biggest fan,Miru!
~~~~~Saranghae!~

Last edited by myroo on Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

19[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

sya38

sya38
Fanatic
Fanatic

Aneyonghasseyo Super Junior!

I am from Singapore. Oppa do know that we love all of you soo much right?. No matter what we will always support and love 13.Please don't work too hard and fall ill. When oppa get sick, all of us feel really sad! Please take care of yourself and always remember E.L.F LOVE YOU FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD! SARANGHAEYOO OPPA..감사합니다
Super Junior HWAITING!

To: Lee Donghae

oppa!!aneyong!

how have you been? i hope you are doing well with all your schedules and activities..oppa 2009 is here and Super Junior 3rd album will be out soon. We E.L.F will definately support all of you. I am looking forward to your performance! I miss you alot oppa! oppa please take care of yourself, eat well and don't fall sick. I get very worried when you fall sick... No matter what i will always support Super Junior!
saranghae oppa..my love as an E.L.F for you! Smile

20[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Thu 01 Jan 2009, 9:06 am

chaeyoung1008

chaeyoung1008
Lunatic
Lunatic

I Love You All Much. i will LOVE and SUPPORT u guys much if i can, i will do my best! TRUST ME!

21[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Thu 01 Jan 2009, 9:36 am

superna

Visitor
Visitor

To: my luv, 13 angel, or Super Junior^^
I am Superna, and... i was in one video, it a project for Donghae oppa birthday^^!
I was lost a lot of my money for translate Vietnamese to Korean ( written letter project), and I buy or CD by my money ( i'm work after school) and I'm realy love your song, your voice, your style.. every thing....
1 year ago, I wanna be a pop rock star in USA, because every one say I have prospects. But when I know you, when I see you...I'm forget my dream, and wanna be that dream in Korea, because i wanna work with you! or be friend with my idol!
... Is that .... a dream too?? Ye! I think my 1st dream is possible, but next dream??? Never...
Okie!^^.... I just alway love my idol, miss and you are deep in my heart, every time, i think about you!I hope to do, you also think carefully. You could do that with good influence to others, just love those who love you, do not injure those who love you! and please keep health carefully!
Every one, who E.L.F, or Cass or Vip, please add my yahoo: superna_luv_13oppa@yahoo.com
Luv all

22[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Thu 01 Jan 2009, 5:09 pm

mara04

mara04
Promotional Officer
Promotional Officer

To: donghae ^.^

Hello oppa..
how are you? well i think your doing great... its so nice that your a super junior member. your friendship in your group is so strong. well im one of your fans.. and i would like to say that all of us are hera to support you and the other members of the super junior, we love you guys. we just wish for your good health and continues blessings for you and your career. always take care.
I'm proud to be an ELF..
and us filipinos would like to see you guys perform here in the philippines. cause we wanna see you guys especially your performance.

love lots,
jessa marie escala(philippines)

http://us.cyworld.com/marah

23[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:39 pm

mangadenosh

mangadenosh

Super Junior,

Thank you for being a Band, thank you for influencing me in various ways.
I'm really glad that I got to know you.
Would you believe, if I said that you always make me smile?!
Since I've been little, I wanted to have a big brother, then I got 13 big brothers.
Thank you for this wonderful Gift.

Although I don't understand much Korean, I love your music.
Lyrics are very important, but thanks to all your international Fans,
the lyrics of your songs are translated in English, too.

I know you love all your fans (national and international), but please
keep on remembering that you have fans from Turkey, who really love you.
I hope that one day I'm able to watch you performing in Korea or Turkey!! Smile

Take care and be always Happy and Healthy!!
감사합니다 (Thank you)
Sizleri çok seviyoruz (We love you very much)!!!

PS: This message is an invitation to our country at the same time. Wink
Please take it!

24[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:51 pm

mangadenosh

mangadenosh

Thank you for this project. (^.^)
I hope my message isn't too long.
If so, I'll edit it. Please tell me.

I'd like to add this 'Sizleri çok seviyoruz' to my message.
It's Turkish and its meaning is 'We love you very much!'.
Can I do, or should I abandon it?

Thank you in advance!!!

Thank you for your answer. : )

Last edited by mangadenosh on Sat 10 Jan 2009, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

25[Project] Super Junior 2009 Empty [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 10:47 pm

bellelovesuju

bellelovesuju

to: super junior

hello oppa! i'm belle! how are you guys?happy? oppa must always stay happy and healthy okay? i'll be really sad if anyone of you fall sick!!! i really miss of all you and i want to see you again!!! i really hope that one day you will come to singapore to hold a concert!!! did all of you receive my gift to you guys i passed it all to eunhyuk oppa remember to take it from him if you haven't receive yours yet though it's quite long already! the third album is coming out soon remember not to overwork! thank you for all your hard work and the great songs that you all have produced!!! no matter how far i am i will alwyas be supporting you guys! super junior hwaiting! saranghaeyo!!!

with lots of love!
belle!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum