DBSK and SuperJunior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBSK and SuperJunior

Watch subbed vidoes by DBJR's Subbing team here
Recruiting new mods please PM dian.
Needs MODERATORS, DESIGNERS, KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, SPANISH Translators
Latest topics
» International Project for Super Junior - 3 Years Anniversary Event
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am by callten061

» Jobs-a-good’un
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:19 am by stonecoldst

» [Project] 2009 DongBangShinKi 5=1 P
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:15 am by stonecoldst

» Types of Mouse Pads
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI ship mouse pads outside of the United States?
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI “drop ship” mouse pads?
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 pm by megavideolinks

» Summer On The Underground
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm by dellpassword

» travel to vietnam
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm by dellpassword

» Sai Gon - Phu Quoc beach break
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm by dellpassword

» Down On The Floor
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm by dellpassword

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc.

+26
nomin_lapis
SJLP1989
yamalina
rosaline_89
frhhw
c0ff33b34r
Zzzongify
TimeForSJx20
st9_v
huiting
bambie92
ahyuansan
ClanPsi
laisue
Tifferz89
hohoham2
Lovetilip
angeliina
rumiko_xandra
imcryst
chupachup
niocroman25
rosh
Tanoto^^
dian
jeneul
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

TimeForSJx20

TimeForSJx20
Visitor
Visitor

Do you still have to email them the ID if you attached it during sign up?

http://www.myspace.com/myobsessionsp06

st9_v

Visitor
Visitor

thanks dian~~ finally..i have my own cyworld ^^
but i'm still totally confused how to used it..i want to change the skin.. you said when we're new to cyworld, we'll have 2 coupons, but why i don't have any coupons..T.T
can i buy any coupons? how?? is that expensive?

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

dian~ can show me the steps to purchase the dotori?? Thanks so much!! I want to use credit card.. Example like citibank. But when i type in it seems to say i type wrongly but it was crrect.. is it my citibank here in singapore cannot accept in korea cyworld???

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

ahyuansan wrote:
st9_v wrote:hi dian~~
i've register for cyworld and i've already sent ID and my passport (but i edit it so it just contain name, birthday and nationality information)..
i've sent it for 3 times already, but i still don't get any validation number.. T.T
this is the email i've received :
싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며,문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

회원님, 본의 아니게 답변이 늦어져 죄송합니다.

회원님의 아이디로 조회해 보니,

가입 후 일주일이 지나 자동 탈퇴가 된 것으로 확인됩니다.

번거로우시더라도, 다시 가입을 하신 후 신분증 사본을

보내 주시기 바랍니다.

단, 현재 보내 주신 여권 사본은 일부의 내용이 확인되지
않으니 전체적인 내용이 정확히 확인되도록 보내 주시기
바랍니다.

◈제출서류◈

국가의 신분증, 여권, 운전면허증, 외국인등록증 사본 중 1부

◈보내는 방법◈
팩스: +82-2-417-8986 (한국에 거주 시: 02-417-8986)
이메일: cycop1@nate.com

팩스로 보내 주신 후 아래의 내용을 기재하여
이메일로 문의해 주시면 더욱 정확히 처리해 드릴 수 있습니다.

1. 성함, 아이디 이메일 주소
2. 발신 팩스번호, 팩스 보낸 날짜와 시간대
3. 요청 사항

다른 궁금한 점이 있다면 언제든지 메일 보내 주시기 바랍니다.

네이트/싸이월드 권리보호센터는 항상 회원님 편에서
회원님의 권리를 보호하는데 최선을 다하겠습니다.

please help me~~~what should i do?
I got this same problem also.. i send them my full unedit identity card but they keep replying my the above email content. I sent twice and they replied twice with the above same content.. Whats wrong?

ClanPsi wrote:Ya, I keep getting the same e-mail too, and I am unable to log into CyWorld. Please help us!!

the id you will give them it must contain your name, birthday and it must be VALID.
it stated there also that the information in that ID is not valid.

TimeForSJx20 wrote:Do you still have to email them the ID if you attached it during sign up?
it depends.. if you have successfully registered and uploaded the id upon registration you don't have to email them.

st9_v wrote:thanks dian~~ finally..i have my own cyworld ^^
but i'm still totally confused how to used it..i want to change the skin.. you said when we're new to cyworld, we'll have 2 coupons, but why i don't have any coupons..T.T
can i buy any coupons? how?? is that expensive?

ahyuansan wrote:dian~ can show me the steps to purchase the dotori?? Thanks so much!! I want to use credit card.. Example like citibank. But when i type in it seems to say i type wrongly but it was crrect.. is it my citibank here in singapore cannot accept in korea cyworld???

cyworld changed their format.... but i don't know if they still give free coupons... i haven't bought any dotori so i don't know how much it costs.. i think you can see the price when you click the designs.
i will make a tutorial if i am not busy... school work is killing me...

sorry for the late reply guys

http://dian8214.multiply.com/

Zzzongify

Visitor
Visitor

Uhmm, I'm trying to register but I never got my authentication code thingy.

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

Zzzongify wrote:Uhmm, I'm trying to register but I never got my authentication code thingy.

Use gmail or naver account. You will get the authentication code/number in seconds.

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

Is there anyone know how to buy dotori with a foreign credit card/debit card??

c0ff33b34r

c0ff33b34r
Visitor
Visitor

Thank YOU! for your korean cyworld tutorial ^u^ very helpful :]
good thing you said mozilla firefox works better. cuz i was using google chrome and nuthin' was workin' [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_smile

59[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Empty acorns :P Mon 07 Dec 2009, 2:07 pm

c0ff33b34r

c0ff33b34r
Visitor
Visitor

is buying acorns the only way?
or is there a way to earn them? [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
oh! also does cyworld have cards sold at stores. so you can write card id number and you recieve acorns or somethin' [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_question

Last edited by c0ff33b34r on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot.)

frhhw

Visitor
Visitor

ah, figured out the thing. but how do i change the header title for the minihompy? thanks!

Last edited by frhhw on Tue 08 Dec 2009, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

61[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Empty I need help X( Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:50 pm

rosaline_89

Visitor
Visitor

I've followed all the introduction that was written here (which was very helpful) but some how I am always get this pop out and I don't understand what I did wrong Sad So I hope somebody can help me out here, thanks!

"비밀번호는 숫자와 영문소문자 조합으로 사용해아 합니다. 단, 특수기호는 !,@,$,%,^,&,*만 사용할 수 있습니다."

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

c0ff33b34r wrote:is buying acorns the only way?
or is there a way to earn them? [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
oh! also does cyworld have cards sold at stores. so you can write card id number and you recieve acorns or somethin' [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_question
I know that in korea there are stores selling it. However, i got no friends live in korea and there are no people selling it online too. Sad Anyone if go korea, you can try buying it from the store there and sell online.. I'll buy!!!!

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

rosaline_89 wrote:I've followed all the introduction that was written here (which was very helpful) but some how I am always get this pop out and I don't understand what I did wrong [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_sad So I hope somebody can help me out here, thanks!

Your password. It should it be saying the password you entered shouldn't contain !,@,$,%,^,&,*. I think it's recommendable to enter 4 letters with 2 numbers. Smile

yamalina

Visitor
Visitor

omg, my eyes are already teary... TT_TT i mean, i have spent about 5-6 hours trying to take a proper photo of my passport, then created korean mail, finally got this letter with the activation code ... and guess what???

인증번호를 정확히 입력해주세요. - that's what i got after pasting the numbers in the confirm-e-mail-window

what does it mean? can anybody help me?

TimeForSJx20

TimeForSJx20
Visitor
Visitor

I got my Cy up & working, but I can't figure out how to change my picture... ><
Can anyone help me? :/
Thank you!!

TimeForSJx20

TimeForSJx20
Visitor
Visitor

dian wrote:you must enter the code that they gave to you.... you can use your google mail or msn account ^^

don't use yahoo in registering cyworld ^^

Why shouldn't you use yahoo?

And also... how do you add music to your Cy profile? ><
Thank you!!

yamalina

Visitor
Visitor

oh, i've just checked the mail, and found out that they've sent me the E-mail confirmation number twice, but neither of the codes works. i still get the 인증번호를 정확히 입력해주세요 window -_-

rosaline_89

Visitor
Visitor

ahyuansan wrote:
rosaline_89 wrote:I've followed all the introduction that was written here (which was very helpful) but some how I am always get this pop out and I don't understand what I did wrong [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_sad So I hope somebody can help me out here, thanks!

Your password. It should it be saying the password you entered shouldn't contain !,@,$,%,^,&,*. I think it's recommendable to enter 4 letters with 2 numbers. Smile

thank you! i finally able to pass the password stage without any problem!!!!

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

yamalina wrote:omg, my eyes are already teary... TT_TT i mean, i have spent about 5-6 hours trying to take a proper photo of my passport, then created korean mail, finally got this letter with the activation code ... and guess what???

인증번호를 정확히 입력해주세요. - that's what i got after pasting the numbers in the confirm-e-mail-window

what does it mean? can anybody help me?
It says your verfication code is incorrect. Do note, each time you click on the grey box, it sent one different verfication mail. So don't keep clicking on the grey box as each time it send different verfication code.

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

yamalina wrote:oh, i've just checked the mail, and found out that they've sent me the E-mail confirmation number twice, but neither of the codes works. i still get the 인증번호를 정확히 입력해주세요 window -_-
Do note, each time you click on the grey box, it sent one different verfication mail. So don't keep clicking on the grey box as each time it send different verfication code.

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

if anyone knows how to buy dotori pleease please let me know~ [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

yamalina

Visitor
Visitor

ahyuansan, THNX a lot ^__^ I mean, now i have abot 5 of those confirmation numbers, but i guess it's 'k... they won't ban me fot this, will they?

so, bassicaly, after pressing the grey button i have to wait for the new code, not closing this little window? oh, thnx, finally got figuered it out ^^)

rosaline_89

Visitor
Visitor

can somebody help me out on this one? after i've confirmed everything to cycop1@nate.com, they've sent me this:

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며
문의하신 외국인 가입 승인과 비밀번호 확인에 대한 답변드리겠습니다.

문의하신 메일 주소로 확인해 본 결과, 외국인 가입 대기 상태임을
알 수 있었습니다.

실명 확인이 되지 않는 외국인은 신분증을 확인 후 승인을
해드리고 있습니다.

현재 회원님께서는 가입을 해주시고 신분증을
보내 주시지 않아 준회원 상태로 확인되었습니다.

다시 한번 가입 실명을 확인할 수 있는 신분증을 보내주시면
가입 승인 후, 임시 비밀번호를 안내해 드리겠습니다.

ㅡ 신분증 보내는 방법 ㅡ

팩스 : +82-2-417-8986 (한국에 거주 시 : 02-417-8986)
이메일 : cycop1@nate.com

팩스로 보내주실 경우, 아래의 내용을 기재하여
재문의 주시면 더욱 신속한 처리에 도움이 됩니다.

① 성함, 가입 이메일 주소
② 연락처, 연락 가능한 이메일 주소
③ 사유
④ 발신 팩스번호, 팩스 보낸 날짜

ㅡ 신분 확인을 위한신분증 ㅡ

국가의 신분증, 운전면허증, 여권 중 가능한 것 하나를 선택하면 됩니다.

신분증은 이메일 주소나 팩스로 보내 주실 수 있으며,
이메일로 보내 주실 때 JPG, GIF 형식으로 보내 주시기 바랍니다.

디지털 카메라, 휴대전화 카메라로 촬영을
하시거나 스캐너로 스캔을 해주셔도 좋습니다.
다른 궁금한 점이나 불편한 사항이 있으시면 네이트/싸이월드 고객센터로 문의 바랍니다.

고맙습니다.

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

rosaline_89 wrote:
can somebody help me out on this one? after i've confirmed everything to cycop1@nate.com, they've sent me this:

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며

알 수 있었습니다.

해드리고 있습니다.

현재 회원님께서는 가입을 해주시고 신분증을

ㅡ 신분증 보내는 방법 ㅡ

① 성함, 가입 이메일 주소
② 연락처, 연락 가능한 이메일 주소
③ 사유
④ 발신 팩스번호, 팩스 보낸 날짜

ㅡ 신분 확인을 위한신분증 ㅡ

디지털 카메라, 휴대전화 카메라로 촬영을
하시거나 스캐너로 스캔을 해주셔도 좋습니다.

고맙습니다.

Uhm. It says "I suggest you do not send as an associate member has been verified." Did you signed up before? 1 identity can have only 1 account. Smile

rosaline_89

Visitor
Visitor

ahyuansan wrote:
rosaline_89 wrote:

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며

알 수 있었습니다.

해드리고 있습니다.

현재 회원님께서는 가입을 해주시고 신분증을

ㅡ 신분증 보내는 방법 ㅡ

① 성함, 가입 이메일 주소
② 연락처, 연락 가능한 이메일 주소
③ 사유
④ 발신 팩스번호, 팩스 보낸 날짜

ㅡ 신분 확인을 위한신분증 ㅡ

디지털 카메라, 휴대전화 카메라로 촬영을
하시거나 스캐너로 스캔을 해주셔도 좋습니다.

고맙습니다.

Uhm. It says "I suggest you do not send as an associate member has been verified." Did you signed up before? 1 identity can have only 1 account. Smile

Nope, I never made any account from cyworld/nate. But I've recieved the following message the day after and I totally don't understand Korean as much as I used so I am having a lot of trouble understanding it Sad

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며
문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

외국인으로 회원가입을 하시면 바로 로그인하실 수 없고
신분증 확인 후 가입 승인을 해 드리고 있습니다.

따라서 기재해주신 신분증 번호로는 가입승인을 해 드릴 수 없습니다.

그러므로 가입 이메일 주소를 기재한 후
신분증을 첨부하고 문의하시기 바랍니다.

확인 후 정회원으로 승인해 드리겠습니다.

참고로, 외국인으로 가입하실 때에는 가입신청을 하신 후,
7일 이내에 관련서류를 제출해 주셔야 하며 신분증의 성함과
가입 시 입력한 성함이 일치해야 승인해 드릴 수 있습니다.

◈제출서류◈

국가의 신분증, 운전면허증, 여권, 외국인등록증 중 하나

◈보내는 방법◈

팩스 : 02-417-8986 (외국에 거주 시 : 82-2-417-8986)

팩스로 보내주실 때는 하단에 성함, 가입 이메일 주소,
연락 가능한 이메일, 요청 사항을 반드시 기재해 주시기 바랍니다.

팩스로 보내주신 후 아래의 내용을 기재하여
이메일로 문의해 주시면 더욱 정확히 처리해 드릴 수 있습니다.

① 성함, 가입 이메일 주소
② 발신 팩스번호, 팩스 보낸 날짜와 시간대
③ 요청 사항

고맙습니다.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum