DBSK and SuperJunior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBSK and SuperJunior

Watch subbed vidoes by DBJR's Subbing team here
Recruiting new mods please PM dian.
Needs MODERATORS, DESIGNERS, KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, SPANISH Translators
Latest topics
» International Project for Super Junior - 3 Years Anniversary Event
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am by callten061

» Jobs-a-good’un
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:19 am by stonecoldst

» [Project] 2009 DongBangShinKi 5=1 P
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:15 am by stonecoldst

» Types of Mouse Pads
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI ship mouse pads outside of the United States?
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI “drop ship” mouse pads?
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 pm by megavideolinks

» Summer On The Underground
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm by dellpassword

» travel to vietnam
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm by dellpassword

» Sai Gon - Phu Quoc beach break
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm by dellpassword

» Down On The Floor
International Project: We are one international fanbook EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm by dellpassword

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Project: We are one international fanbook

+2
ania+ania
blurkimchi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

what is it about ?
Hello,
Sorry to bother you but I have found your email in a Super Junior’s fanlisting so I guess you don’t mind being contacted for something about the boys, if you still like the band ^^

Well, I would need some help ! With a friend we have a Super Junior international fanbook project (We are One). It will be great if Suju fans from a lot of countries could join in but so far we have only 20 countries u_u.
The point is to create a fanbook just like Korean ELF does for the boys (here is an example of a Eeteuk fanbook --> 1.2.3)
This project is simple : we gather pics of sapphire blue balloons around the world (pics with or without fans on it, taken in typical/famous places… so not in your house or garden ^^ ).
The point is to show the band ELF are not only in Korea but everywhere, sapphire blue balloons are spread all around the world. Eeteuk said several times he wanted to see the world covered by sapphire blue balloons ; let’s show him this dream can come true !
All you need is to take a nice pic with blue balloons. You don’t have to be on the pic if you don’t want to.
If you haven’t a « sapphire blue » balloon, a blue balloon is fine. If you really can’t have a blue balloon, try to put something blue (light-stick, t-shirt…) in your pic ^^.
Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.
credit : jungsoo@livejournal / x_freya_x@soompi
more information please visit here>> http://weareone.xooit.com/index.php

update!!
New deadline : 30th September !

Since we haven't received pics from a lot of countries, we'll give you one extra month for taking your pics ^^.

And remember :

¤ DON'T take your pictures in your house/garden or inside. Show us (and the boys) you have a beautiful country !
¤ Don't forget the balloons !
¤ Don't edit your pics
¤ Send the pics with the best quality as possible
[A few informations :
-- You don't need to show your face in the picture
-- There can be from 1 to 4764548544 different persons on the picture
-- There must be blue balloons or blue super junior light sticks in the picture.
-- It's better if around you, there's something that shows you're not in Korea. A monument, an ad, anything that can show that you are in another country. (The best is obviously to be in front of a well known monument. The Eiffel tower in Paris for instance. But anything is fine !)
-- Please don't edit/photoshop your pictures yourself. We have a graphic team for that.
-- Send your pics with the best quality as possible ]

Thanks !

Thanks <3

here are some example:
International Project: We are one international fanbook Dscn6810International Project: We are one international fanbook Elfind10International Project: We are one international fanbook Pic_0010

Last edited by blurkimchi on Sat 06 Sep 2008, 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=685195545&ref=profile

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

To: All Singaporean

IF YOU ARE HAVING LUNCH WITH US....
DATE 13SEPT 2008 (SAT)
TIME 12PM
VENUE CITY HALL CONTROL STATION

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR PHOTOTAKING ONLY...
DATE 13SEPT 2008 (SAT)
TIME 2PM
VENUE ESPLANADE

****PLEASE WEAR BLUE SHIRT

PM WI GUN, ILOVEHNERY OR BLURKIMCHI WITH THE FOLLOWING FORMAT IF INTERESTED

Dateline for Submission of details : 23:59PM ON 10 SEPT 08

SUBJECT: Project fanbook for Super Junior (pleas indicate this, otherwise we might delet the message by mistake)
NAME
CONTACT NUMBER
EMAIL

MORE DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN THRU SMS/EMAIL. THANK YOU

International ELF who are interested in this project....
Please get it done by 27 september 2008
and email me with the attached pictures with sapphire blue balloons...

my email is :kimberlyntan0113@hotmail.com

Last edited by blurkimchi on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

3International Project: We are one international fanbook Empty Project fanbook for Super Junior Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:31 pm

jas-pink

Name: Jasmine Loo(:
Contact number: 94559513
Email: craz33_f4_fan@hotmail.com

4International Project: We are one international fanbook Empty Project fanbook for Super Junior Sat 06 Sep 2008, 10:30 pm

yenler

SUBJECT: Project fanbook for Super Junior
NAME: Han Yen Ler
CONTACT NUMBER: 98716299
EMAIL: tonysun_yen@hotmail.com

ania+ania

Visitor
Visitor

NAME: Anna Medrala
CONTACT NUMBER: +48 516 845 741

EMAIL: pratavetra@poczta.onet.pl
(just to correct my previous post....)

mentalCHAN

mentalCHAN
Fanatic
Fanatic

NAME: Samantha Chan
CONTACT NUMBER: 94527160
EMAIL: samantha_chan13@hotmail.com

http://imperfectfacades.blogspot.com

merrilynLIN

merrilynLIN
Fanatic
Fanatic

NAME: Merrilyn Yeong
CONTACT NUMBER: 93223111
EMAIL: the5cutesprites@hotmail.com

HyunSang

HyunSang
Promotional Officer
Promotional Officer

NAME : Nawael KHELIL
CONTACT NUMBER : +336 27 55 24 36
EMAIL :
han-bon-do-okay@live.fr

Yeah i'll do that ! <3

http://sm-shinee.asianfreeforum.com

9International Project: We are one international fanbook Empty hi Thu 11 Sep 2008, 12:14 pm

crishyuk

hi... is it ok if i send my pic wd something blue?... just ask.

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

crishyuk wrote:
hi... is it ok if i send my pic wd something blue?... just ask.

best with blue balloon as Eeteuk said several times he wanted to see the world covered by sapphire blue balloons ; let’s show him this dream can come true !

If you really can’t have a blue balloon, try to put something blue (light-stick, t-shirt…) in your pic ^^.

if any question please e-mail: kimberlyntan0113@hotmail.com

thank you Very Happy

ILOVEHENRY

ILOVEHENRY
Fanatic
Fanatic

View the pictures of our project for those in SINGAPORE here:
http://dongbangjunior.com/dbjr-meet-out-f88/130908-singapore-phototaking-project-fanbook-for-super-junior-t1875.htm#24067

The dateline is 30 September, those from other countries than SG who has done it may do this project.

http://sok662.livejournal.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum