DBSK and SuperJunior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBSK and SuperJunior

Watch subbed vidoes by DBJR's Subbing team here
Recruiting new mods please PM dian.
Needs MODERATORS, DESIGNERS, KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, SPANISH Translators
Latest topics
» International Project for Super Junior - 3 Years Anniversary Event
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am by callten061

» Jobs-a-good’un
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:19 am by stonecoldst

» [Project] 2009 DongBangShinKi 5=1 P
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:15 am by stonecoldst

» Types of Mouse Pads
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI ship mouse pads outside of the United States?
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI “drop ship” mouse pads?
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 pm by megavideolinks

» Summer On The Underground
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm by dellpassword

» travel to vietnam
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm by dellpassword

» Sai Gon - Phu Quoc beach break
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm by dellpassword

» Down On The Floor
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm by dellpassword

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc.

+26
nomin_lapis
SJLP1989
yamalina
rosaline_89
frhhw
c0ff33b34r
Zzzongify
TimeForSJx20
st9_v
huiting
bambie92
ahyuansan
ClanPsi
laisue
Tifferz89
hohoham2
Lovetilip
angeliina
rumiko_xandra
imcryst
chupachup
niocroman25
rosh
Tanoto^^
dian
jeneul
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

it says you must not put spaces in the name ^^

http://dian8214.multiply.com/

Lovetilip

Lovetilip
Visitor
Visitor

Please guys hi give me this Message ?!!! [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_sad
Please Help any one have username for me ????

[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Cyworld

And Thanks komsamidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ^_^

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

you haven't verified your email address ^^

Lovetilip

Lovetilip
Visitor
Visitor

Aigoooo Thank you yes here is my email : lovetilip@gmail.com [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Komsamidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hohoham2

Visitor
Visitor

dian wrote:you haven't verified your email address ^^

Hi there.. could you teach me how to search for a person on cyworld please? If you could give me the link to the search website or guide me through I would be really grateful, thanks! P/S I do have a cyworld account

Lovetilip

Lovetilip
Visitor
Visitor

I got this email from Cyworld but what is that mean ?!
and Thank you again

[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Code

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

you must enter the code that they gave to you.... you can use your google mail or msn account ^^

don't use yahoo in registering cyworld ^^

Lovetilip

Lovetilip
Visitor
Visitor

but where can I enter the code ! ???

Tifferz89

Visitor
Visitor

Dian thank you soooooooo much, you have helped so much.
I do have 1 question, like the US cyworld are you able to check who has visited your profile on the Korean one? I can't figure this out.
Thanks.

laisue

laisue
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks Dian for the great help you are giving with this thread Smile

Tifferz89 wrote:I do have 1 question, like the US cyworld are you able to check who has visited your profile on the Korean one? I can't figure this out.
Thanks.
You can't figure out who visited your your cyworld I think they change it !

I have a question too [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_smile
How do you get cyworld money I found out where to ask it but I can't figure out were is the credit card tag...
Can someone explain the steps for me please [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_wink
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 How_to10

thanks

http://paris-seoul.skyrock.com/

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

Lovetilip wrote:but where can I enter the code ! ???
the code? when you click the button beside your email address ^^

Tifferz89 wrote:Dian thank you soooooooo much, you have helped so much.
I do have 1 question, like the US cyworld are you able to check who has visited your profile on the Korean one? I can't figure this out.
Thanks.
no they don't have a feature like us cy.

laisue wrote:Thanks Dian for the great help you are giving with this thread [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_smile

Tifferz89 wrote:I do have 1 question, like the US cyworld are you able to check who has visited your profile on the Korean one? I can't figure this out.
Thanks.
You can't figure out who visited your your cyworld I think they change it !

I have a question too [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_smile
How do you get cyworld money I found out where to ask it but I can't figure out were is the credit card tag...
Can someone explain the steps for me please [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Icon_wink
[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 How_to10

thanks

like you will pay for the dootori???

laisue

laisue
Visitor
Visitor

dian wrote:
like you will pay for the dootori???
Yes Smile
thanks~

ClanPsi

Visitor
Visitor

I e-mailed cycop1@nate.com my Alien Registration card and Passport Scans and got the following response. I am unable to log into CYWorld. Does anyone know what's wrong?[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 2ijj42q

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

Dian~ or anyone~ Regarding the nationaility part which we need to fill up~ There seems doesn't have Singapore. Or anyone saw it? Please let me know~ Smile And also i waited for the verfication email for almost an hour it still haven send me~ I using hotmail one~ anyone received it? what email you guys using? Thank you so much for Dian and anyone for the help. Smile

40[Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Empty Problems with Cyworld log in Mon 09 Nov 2009, 4:27 am

bambie92

Visitor
Visitor

So I made a Korean Cyworld account and I simply can not figure out why I can't sign in. I've sent them my ID picture (a pic of my driver's license) and all that. These are the e-mails I've received from Cyworld so far.

No.1 (apart from the authentication number)

가입신청을 해주셔서 감사합니다.

회원님은 현재 준회원 상태이십니다..

본인 확인을 위한 서류첨부를 하지 않으신 회원님께서는 본인확인을 위한 서류사본 (국가의 신분증, 여권, 운전면허증, 외국인등록증 사본 중 1부)을
cycop1@nate.com 혹은 팩스(+82-2-421-1286)로 보내주시면 확인 후 가입승인메일을 보내드리겠습니다. (가입신청을 하신 후, 1주일 이내에 관련서류를 제출해 주셔야 승인이 가능합니다.)

승인을 받으시면, 싸이월드 정회원으로 서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
사이좋은 사람들 싸이월드 cyworld.nate.com

No. 2

안녕하세요. olofp92@gmail.com 회원님, 싸이월드 헬프데스크입니다.

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며

문의하신 외국인 가입 승인에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

회원님께서 이전에 보내주신 문의를 확인하고

이미 정회원으로 승인 처리해 드렸습니다.

지금부터 가입 시 등록했던 아이디와

비밀번호로 로그인하여 이용하실 수 있습니다.

다른 궁금한 점이나 불편한 사항이 있으시면 헬프데스크로 문의 바랍니다.

고맙습니다.

사이좋은 사람들 싸이월드 www.cyworld.com

And then I have two others that seem like advertisements ... Can someone please help?

Plus, I don't remember ever being asked to make a password .. When is that supposed to happen in the registration process?

Thanks in advance ^^

laisue

laisue
Visitor
Visitor

ahyuansan wrote:Dian~ or anyone~ Regarding the nationaility part which we need to fill up~ There seems doesn't have Singapore. Or anyone saw it? Please let me know~ Smile And also i waited for the verfication email for almost an hour it still haven send me~ I using hotmail one~ anyone received it? what email you guys using? Thank you so much for Dian and anyone for the help. Smile

They have it don't worry It's on the 29th rank if I'm not wrong "싱가포르" I'm using an msn mail : ..@live.fr it works with hotmail my friend used her hotmail email Smile
Hope I helped u~

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

thanks laisue for reply. I just emailed them my IC so how long will they reply or will they reply? I didnt add in my password or email of my account but i send using the email i use to register cyworld. Is it okay?

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

bambie92 wrote:So I made a Korean Cyworld account and I simply can not figure out why I can't sign in. I've sent them my ID picture (a pic of my driver's license) and all that. These are the e-mails I've received from Cyworld so far.

No.1 (apart from the authentication number)

가입신청을 해주셔서 감사합니다.

회원님은 현재 준회원 상태이십니다..

본인 확인을 위한 서류첨부를 하지 않으신 회원님께서는 본인확인을 위한 서류사본 (국가의 신분증, 여권, 운전면허증, 외국인등록증 사본 중 1부)을
cycop1@nate.com 혹은 팩스(+82-2-421-1286)로 보내주시면 확인 후 가입승인메일을 보내드리겠습니다. (가입신청을 하신 후, 1주일 이내에 관련서류를 제출해 주셔야 승인이 가능합니다.)

승인을 받으시면, 싸이월드 정회원으로 서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
사이좋은 사람들 싸이월드 cyworld.nate.com

No. 2

안녕하세요. olofp92@gmail.com 회원님, 싸이월드 헬프데스크입니다.

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며

문의하신 외국인 가입 승인에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

회원님께서 이전에 보내주신 문의를 확인하고

이미 정회원으로 승인 처리해 드렸습니다.

지금부터 가입 시 등록했던 아이디와

비밀번호로 로그인하여 이용하실 수 있습니다.

다른 궁금한 점이나 불편한 사항이 있으시면 헬프데스크로 문의 바랍니다.

고맙습니다.

사이좋은 사람들 싸이월드 www.cyworld.com

And then I have two others that seem like advertisements ... Can someone please help?

Plus, I don't remember ever being asked to make a password .. When is that supposed to happen in the registration process?

Thanks in advance ^^

the password is entered in the registration process.. the first one states that you must send them a valid id. then they will email you again if the id is ok.

ahyuansan wrote:thanks laisue for reply. I just emailed them my IC so how long will they reply or will they reply? I didnt add in my password or email of my account but i send using the email i use to register cyworld. Is it okay?

it takes around 2-5 days... i forgot how long it was. the email you used is vital because they will send the validation number in your email address

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

thanks dian for reply~ Dian~ if you're free, would you mind to translate the meaning of the cyworld of the miniroom functions? Perhpas a printscreen and make description beside every buttons? Is it possible to favourite specfic user's cyworld? Thanks so much!!

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

ahyuansan wrote:thanks dian for reply~ Dian~ if you're free, would you mind to translate the meaning of the cyworld of the miniroom functions? Perhpas a printscreen and make description beside every buttons? Is it possible to favourite specfic user's cyworld? Thanks so much!!

sure sure i can do that... after i finish my thesis and all
yes it is possible you just have to visit the cy profile then click [Tutorial] Cyworld Registration, Using Coupns etc. - Page 2 Cy10
on the right hand side.. beside the add ichon ^^

huiting

Visitor
Visitor

hi dian, i followed all your instructions of making the cyworld account, and i've sent my ID picture but this is what i get...

안녕하세요? HuiTing 회원님, 네이트/싸이월드 고객센터입니다.

네이트/싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

가입 시 등록하신 성함을 실명으로 변경하고 가입을 승인해 드렸습니다.

가입하신 아이디 [huiting2pm@gmail.com ]으로 로그인하여
싸이월드를 이용하실 수 있습니다.

다른 궁금한 점이나 불편한 사항이 있으시면 네이트/싸이월드 고객센터로 문의 바랍니다.

고맙습니다.

st9_v

Visitor
Visitor

hi dian~~
i've register for cyworld and i've already sent ID and my passport (but i edit it so it just contain name, birthday and nationality information)..
i've sent it for 3 times already, but i still don't get any validation number.. T.T
this is the email i've received :
싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며,문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

회원님, 본의 아니게 답변이 늦어져 죄송합니다.

회원님의 아이디로 조회해 보니,

가입 후 일주일이 지나 자동 탈퇴가 된 것으로 확인됩니다.

번거로우시더라도, 다시 가입을 하신 후 신분증 사본을

보내 주시기 바랍니다.

단, 현재 보내 주신 여권 사본은 일부의 내용이 확인되지
않으니 전체적인 내용이 정확히 확인되도록 보내 주시기
바랍니다.

◈제출서류◈

국가의 신분증, 여권, 운전면허증, 외국인등록증 사본 중 1부

◈보내는 방법◈
팩스: +82-2-417-8986 (한국에 거주 시: 02-417-8986)
이메일: cycop1@nate.com

팩스로 보내 주신 후 아래의 내용을 기재하여
이메일로 문의해 주시면 더욱 정확히 처리해 드릴 수 있습니다.

1. 성함, 아이디 이메일 주소
2. 발신 팩스번호, 팩스 보낸 날짜와 시간대
3. 요청 사항

다른 궁금한 점이 있다면 언제든지 메일 보내 주시기 바랍니다.

네이트/싸이월드 권리보호센터는 항상 회원님 편에서
회원님의 권리를 보호하는데 최선을 다하겠습니다.

please help me~~~what should i do?

dian

dian
Bureaucrat
Bureaucrat

huiting wrote:hi dian, i followed all your instructions of making the cyworld account, and i've sent my ID picture but this is what i get...

안녕하세요? HuiTing 회원님, 네이트/싸이월드 고객센터입니다.

you can now use your cyworld account using that email ^^

네이트/싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

가입 시 등록하신 성함을 실명으로 변경하고 가입을 승인해 드렸습니다.

가입하신 아이디 [huiting2pm@gmail.com ]으로 로그인하여
싸이월드를 이용하실 수 있습니다.

다른 궁금한 점이나 불편한 사항이 있으시면 네이트/싸이월드 고객센터로 문의 바랍니다.

고맙습니다.

st9_v wrote:hi dian~~
i've register for cyworld and i've already sent ID and my passport (but i edit it so it just contain name, birthday and nationality information)..
i've sent it for 3 times already, but i still don't get any validation number.. T.T

싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며,

문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

회원님의 아이디로 조회해 보니,

보내 주시기 바랍니다.

바랍니다.

◈제출서류◈

◈보내는 방법◈

팩스로 보내 주신 후 아래의 내용을 기재하여

1. 성함, 아이디 이메일 주소
3. 요청 사항

ohhh for the number it will be sent to you when you entered your email address ^^
waa.. i am not good at korean but the way i see it there are some errors with the ID you have given them.... they are asking you to resend it.. your passport will do ^^

ahyuansan

Visitor
Visitor

st9_v wrote:hi dian~~
싸이월드를 이용해 주셔서 감사드리며,문의하신 외국인 가입에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

회원님의 아이디로 조회해 보니,

보내 주시기 바랍니다.

바랍니다.

◈제출서류◈

◈보내는 방법◈

팩스로 보내 주신 후 아래의 내용을 기재하여

1. 성함, 아이디 이메일 주소
3. 요청 사항

I got this same problem also.. i send them my full unedit identity card but they keep replying my the above email content. I sent twice and they replied twice with the above same content.. Whats wrong?

ClanPsi

Visitor
Visitor

Ya, I keep getting the same e-mail too, and I am unable to log into CyWorld. Please help us!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum