DBSK and SuperJunior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBSK and SuperJunior

Watch subbed vidoes by DBJR's Subbing team here
Recruiting new mods please PM dian.
Needs MODERATORS, DESIGNERS, KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, THAI, SPANISH Translators
Latest topics
» International Project for Super Junior - 3 Years Anniversary Event
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:48 am by callten061

» Jobs-a-good’un
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:19 am by stonecoldst

» [Project] 2009 DongBangShinKi 5=1 P
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:15 am by stonecoldst

» Types of Mouse Pads
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI ship mouse pads outside of the United States?
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm by megavideolinks

» Does CSI “drop ship” mouse pads?
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 pm by megavideolinks

» Summer On The Underground
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm by dellpassword

» travel to vietnam
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm by dellpassword

» Sai Gon - Phu Quoc beach break
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm by dellpassword

» Down On The Floor
[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm by dellpassword

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Project] Super Junior 2009

+24
phlowt
smfreak01
karenhoon
mai_ree
peanut15
daiyahucop
sujuforever13
cha5maine
SJ'sELF
bellelovesuju
mangadenosh
superna
sya38
huwipu
myroo
Mary4A
Asuka
Digital Lolita
mara04
chaeyoung1008
Hirin
CassiopeiaCharco
miia186
blurkimchi
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:05 am

SJ'sELF

SJ'sELF
Visitor
Visitor

To: Super Junior

Annyong haseyo~! ^^
I want you to know that I'm a big x 99999999999999999 ^^ fan of yours, I'll always be by your side, if you need something just tell me ^^, an ELF always has super powers when it comes to Super Junior! ®^^ I'll always be a petal or a Disney character for HeeChul ^^ and an ever lasting friend for each of you, for Super Junior. I hope to see you guys for real! I hope one day ELF Romania will have the power to bring you here…We need to be more than now to activate this special power! ^^
Saranghaeyo Super Junior! ^^

Hugs,
Anca

http://myspace.com/anca_valeria_ioana

27[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 8:16 am

bellelovesuju

bellelovesuju

to: eeteuk

hello oppa! i'm belle!!! how are you??? must remember to take care of yourself okay please don't fall sick i will be really sad!!! i should have bought vitamins that time!!! haha!!! i really miss you a lot!!! your killer smile....cute dimple just makes everyone fall in love with you...it already the year 2009 and the third album is coming out soon....please do not overwork!!! oppa please do not let tears flow down your eyes again...break the hearts of E.L.F!!! hope that everything you do can be carried out smoothly and take care of yourself rest more eat more. no matter how far i am i will always support you!!! saranghaeyo!!! eeteuk oppa hwaiting!!!

with lots of love
belle!

28[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 6:17 pm

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

woah a lot people taking part in this project..
that good .. keep it up ..
hope this words will make them happy ..
we must forever support them :Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=685195545&ref=profile

29[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

myroo

myroo
Visitor
Visitor

blurkimchi...
when those messages will be sent?

and who will send them?
btw....all of them will be sent?

LOL..i know...so many questions -___-"

but please...tell us more about this project ^^

~take care~

30[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

myroo
haha is okay .. is my pleasure to answer you this question Very Happy
hmm this message will be send..hmm actually i not so sure .. becoz my friend is going .. she nv tell me when she going over ..

my friend will send the book to them ..
we will make into a book ..
so yea, all the msg will send to them Very Happy

31[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 07 Jan 2009, 5:00 pm

cha5maine

cha5maine
Promotional Officer
Promotional Officer

To: Lee SungMin

Hello.. I hope while you're reading my message you are in good health.. Im Charmaine from the Philippines.. Im a big fan of Super Junior specially you SungMin.. I just want you to know that I'm always here for you.. I will support you and Super Junior all the way. Always be happy and I will pray to God to give you strength and happiness.. I know that you are tired bacause you guys are all working just to make us happy. Please do take care of yourself.. bacause i feel sad if i see you're sad and seeing you so tired... Please do not change.. I love the way you are.. I know you're working so hard to make us happy.. Well you really made us very happy and proud..Proud that we chose you and all the members to be our idol.. I know words are not enough to show our love for all of you.. As long as you needed us by your side we are all just here to listen to your songs and listen to whatever you want to say.. Please always be happy.. Take Care of yourself.. I know that God store something good for all of you..

Please Visit The Philippines..

Take Care..

We all Love You..

Super Junior.. Fighting!!

AJA!!

32[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Project SuJu Mon 19 Jan 2009, 4:27 am

RyeoWook

My Letter is gong to be Half Korean, Half english....lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you guys can read this. 안녕하세요 슈퍼주니어 오빠들 , 나는 Mai Huong 입니다. I love all your songs, they all have nice beat and lyrics to it. Super Junior must be pretty busy these last few months... Please work hard, but make sure 오빠들 get enough rest. E.L.F Will always support You. 규현 오빠 Just wanna say you have an very amazing voice. I also Love 려욱 오빠 voice too

화이팅 슈퍼주니어!!!

33[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty ^___^ Mon 19 Jan 2009, 6:54 pm

Nhiiilic

TO: >Super Junior< ♥

hello ^_^

I'm Crystal, a vietnamese girl, who lives in Germany.
I'm neither a fan nor a girl who praises her idols... but please don't take this wrong!
It doesn't mean that i don't like you, but I prefer to be a friend better than just to be a fan, even though it is impossible ~.

The first time when I heard about >Super Junior< I thought : "pff...just another boyband..." .
But then, when my friends were telling me some facts about you, i became interested.
I began to watch variety shows which you have taken part in ~like Full House, E.H.B., etc. .

I know that I can't make a whole image of each of you like this, but I think there are some scenes, where your acts were real and not fake. As an example: the hidden cameras. You guys are really funny and the most time really cute. ^_^
I'm not inerested in you just because you guys are handsome or because you are superstars.
I like you, 'cause of your acts, your conducts, your attitude to each other and because of your smiles.

To tell the thruth, I'm really interested in the Korean language now. I'm planning to do a home stay in Korea in 2012/2013. =D Maybe I will meet you.~who knows! =P >AZA.AZA. FIGHTING!<

34[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Fri 23 Jan 2009, 6:21 am

sujuforever13

Visitor
Visitor

TO: Super Junior

Annyeong haseyo!!I'm an addict fan.Hope you guys are in good health.Good luck in your career.I really admire your friendship so much,and of course your singing skills.You give me inspiration,strength and happiness.I really hope I'll get a chance to see you guys in person...soon.(^_^)v

35[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Fri 23 Jan 2009, 7:17 am

sujuforever13

Visitor
Visitor

TO: Lee teuk

Annyeong haseyo!I love SJ especially you.^_^We know that as a leader, you hold a big responsibility.We know sometimes you have hard times,but you didn't show it.We also know that you have your own problems,but remember, there are 12 friends in your back and just look outside your window,there are people who support you.Hope you are in good health.Take care.Aja!!Fighting!!(^_^)v

Last edited by sujuforever13 on Fri 23 Jan 2009, 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because of wrong grammar...sorry...)

36[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Thu 05 Feb 2009, 3:25 pm

myroo

myroo
Visitor
Visitor

something new about this project?

thanks! ^^

37[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Hi! Thu 12 Feb 2009, 12:13 am

Always S

Always Smiles... To everyone out there, SUJU is the little glowing light that is out there to help guide them through the tough times. Everyday is a brand new day with new beginnings. When I achieve my dreams, hopefully I'll get to meet great people like Suju.. ^_^ Work hard! FIGHTING!
SMILE ALWAYS...

38[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 14 Feb 2009, 11:45 pm

blurkimchi

blurkimchi
Suju Arbitrator
Suju Arbitrator

I GOING TO CLOSE THIS THREAD ON 28 FEB 2009 ..

SO QUICKLY WRITE WHATEVER WORD YOU WANT TO WRITE TO THEM ..
EITHER TO MEMBER OR GROUP IS UP TO YOU:D

PLEASE RMEMBER TO REMIND YOUR FRIEND ABOUT IT..
IS OPEN TO EVERYONE..

TRUST ME THE MEMBER WILL READ IT, EVEN THOUGH THEY BLUFF SAID THEY DON'T READ IT:D

39[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 15 Feb 2009, 7:36 pm

daiyahucop

daiyahucop
Fanatic
Fanatic

To Super Junior:

Annyeonghaseyo oppa~
i hope all of u in really good condition...all of u must be tired with tight schedule..we always stand behind you..to support you in no matter what will happen~
i hope all of you will be always together...with us ELF...
take care oppa...for yourself, family
last but not least~
hwaiting oppa!

40[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty to suju Sun 15 Feb 2009, 9:30 pm

Ramona e

Hi! My name is Ramona and I'm from Romania.I first saw you guys in 2006,in Super Junior's Full House .Kangin was so funny-Korea #1 handsome guy,of course you are. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
Super Junior is really my favorite band.Even my language is very different I've learned all you're songs.My dream is very childish because I want to be a Super Junior member.But I will fight for my dream.
I am sad .I want so badly to see you live.I know that you read a lot of messages from you're fans but I have to do my work and to send to Suju my message. I am very happy because you guys read my message.I love You and I hope you will be forever together . Thank you !!!! Bye -Bye!!Maybe one day I will meet Super Junior and I know that day will be the most beautiful.We wait for you in Romania. In Romania are a lot of people who love you.Bye!a lot of kisses form me and my friends!

41[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty To Ryeowook Sun 15 Feb 2009, 10:03 pm

Ramona h

Hello Ryeowook!I apreciate your work because you write a lot of songs.You have a beautiful voice and in Super Junior you are my favorite.
I've started to listen Suju because of you.You are so sweet and cute.I saw a picture of you and it was love at first wiew.I don't know what to say to you. Even my father knews you and now he is very jealous because you are my idol and not he.I hope one day I will meet you and all SUJu members.I LOVE U so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye bye! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

42[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty super junior Wed 18 Feb 2009, 2:04 am

chin-nob

to: Super Junior (everyone)

You guys are doing really well...and you guys are really inspiring...i hope i can meet you guys one day...although i know its impossible because you guys are on the other side of the world...i'm working hard so that i can take my family on a vacation to south korea where my younger sister, who's a huge fan, can finally meet you guys...by th eway i live in America but i'm not American...just so you guys know, you have our full support...keep on doing great and inspiring people...i know you do to my sister and i...sorry for taking up so much of your precious time...

43[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Wed 18 Feb 2009, 5:07 pm

peanut15

peanut15
Visitor
Visitor

To:Super Junior

Annyong~!!!! Very Happy
Oppa!!! Very Happy
I'll introduce myself first. I'm peanut from Philippines. Ever since i knew who Super Junior is, I can't help but to see them everyday. Oppa~How are you doing right now?? Very Happy Hope your fine, because i don't want to see oppas got sick. Very Happy Oppa~thank you for completing my day every time i see your videos.Oppa~can't wait to see your 3rd album.I'm already excited to see your new styles of hair and clothes. Watever style oppas wore they always are cool and hot.saranghaeyo.I wish to see oppas in person. Very Happy

Oppa~FIGHTING~! Very Happy

44[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty suju Fri 20 Feb 2009, 6:04 pm

ramolulu

To:Super Junior
From Ramona
Hi!My name is Ramona.I am from Romania.Here are few people who knew something about you and I am so pround to be one of they.I first saw you guys in 2006,in Super Junior's Full House .Kangin was so funny-Korea #1 handsome guy,of course you are.Even my language is very different I've learned all you're songs.it is my first chance to give you a message and it makes me very nervous.I want so badly to see you performing live. and maybe one day my dream will be complite.i love you guys!!! Super Junior fighting!and don't forget here in Romania are some people hwo really love you!!!Bye!

45[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 21 Feb 2009, 12:57 pm

mai_ree

Visitor
Visitor

To : Super Junior

Hi, I`m Merry from Indonesia. I`m a big fans of you. Sometimes I send a message to one of you in friendster and get replies. Thank you so much for becoming my favorite band. I hope all of you don`t mind it Smile I like all of your songs, especially Marry U and Believe... I can`t wait for your new album! I hope I can find more favorite songs again Very Happy
Come to Indonesia anytime,, we will welcome all of you with a very wide hands Razz
Good luck!! Stay healthy and always believe everyone love you Very Happy

46[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 21 Feb 2009, 1:04 pm

mai_ree

Visitor
Visitor

To : Kyu Hyun oppa

Hi, oppa. I`m one of your fans. I like your voice and your spirit Smile I found my courage to learn playing bamboo flute again when I saw you playing saxophones. I hope one day I can play it perfectly Smile
We have a same hobby,, playing games Razz but I choose PS2 best ^-^
don`t playing games too much because I don`t want you become more skillful than me ^0^
Well, good luck in everything you do ^-^
I will always support you and take a good care of yourself!!

47[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sun 22 Feb 2009, 11:05 am

karenhoon

karenhoon
Promotional Officer
Promotional Officer

to : super junior

super junior i've been waiting for this chance to talk to you...i guess it wouldn't be so easy to talk to you guys so i'm giving my best shot of words now to tell you how much i love you..all 13 of you.
for the past years that i loved you i always pray to see you and hug you, i want to tell all of you how you changed so many live especially us your fans.
take care of your health ...don't get sick oppa because we might cry. SARANGHAEYO!!! FIGHTING!!! I WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!!! KK!!!

48[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:39 am

smfreak01

smfreak01
Visitor
Visitor

Hello!
I am a BIG fan of yours, and I would just like to say that you have been doing a really great job!!! Since I live in Canada, I am not able to go to any concerts or find many CDs, but I would like to say congratulations for your hard work. You have many fans from around the world, just like me.
Please continue to work hard, and stay healthy. Please continue to sing! I Hope one day, you will come to Canada to perform. Suju FIGHTING!!!

49[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Fri 27 Feb 2009, 8:19 am

phlowt

Visitor
Visitor

Annyeong Haseyo SuJu oppas! (My sisters say hello too!)

I've been waiting for a long time to send a message to you guys! I feel so nervous and relieved now..^^ You know what? I'm a really BIG FAN of yours..sometimes when there are times that I love other boygroups...then I realized that I will still comeback to Super Junior..gosh..you guys just complete my days..everyday, I would always look at your videos, listening to your music and even catching up with your latest news. Oppa..I really can't wait for your 3rd album! I'm so excited.! cheers
I hope in the future I can meet you guys in person..
Lastly..please take care of your health SuJu oppas because I can't bear to see anyone of you sick ..good luck in everything that you do..I will always support you

SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!! OPPA SARANGHAEYO YONGWONHI!

p/s: Do come to Malaysia again anytime..^^

50[Project] Super Junior 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Project] Super Junior 2009 Sat 28 Feb 2009, 1:29 am

Nela

TO:Ryeowook
Hi Ryeowook oppa.My name is Nela.I am from Romania.I'm one of your fans.I love your angelic voice.You are so cute and sweet.In Super Junior you are my favorite.I sing and I compose a lot of songs and I work hard because I want to be like you.Maybe I will have a little band. I love to sing and it is like magic when your family and friends love your music.I hope one day I will meet you and maybe we will sing a song together!
What else I can say..hmm I don't know.Fighting !!From here I will always apreciate u.I love U Ryeowook!!!! I love you I love you I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum